1 Day Web Analytics Course in Melbourne on March 11, 2010
Learn how to analyse a government website using Google Analytics, Urchin or another web analytics tool.
If you are currently using a web analytics tool to analyse your department’s website or are looking to add this to your website, then this course is for you.
Who Should Attend?
Managers & professionals working in Government, web developers working on government websites
None. A basic understanding of websites and search engines is recommended.
What You Get
- 1 full day of face to face training.
- A detailed 91 page printed course manual for each attended.
- Copies of the slides used in the course.
- A certificate of attendance.
- An example Excel KPI spreadsheet with the key formulas to track the success of your website.
- Access to additional course materials, utilities & resources not available to the public on the Panalysis website.
- A discount voucher 2 hour personal consulting & coaching session in Google Analytics & other professional services.
After attending this training session you will be able to:
- Understand what Google Analytics can do.
- Install and configure Google Analytics.
- Perform analysis on your website using Google Analytics.
- Explain how Google Analytics can add value to your department.
- Understand which reports you should use in Google Analytics to be effective in your running your website.
- Set measurable business goals for your website and explain how Google Analytics can help you achieve these outcomes.
- Use a range of Google Analytics reports to analyse your website’s performance against these goals.
- Identify the visitor’s "primary purpose" for visiting the website and whether succeeded.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of content on the website.
- Understand common pitfalls / misinterpretations of Google Analytics reports
- Discuss important issues in planning new business strategies based on analysis of your business’s website.
For more information:
More information is available or contact:
Panalysis Pty Ltd
Tel: 1300 368 553
Suite 2, Level 3, 71 Longueville Road, Lane Cove, NSW 2066 Australia