Chris Roane on the SitePoint site has written a piece entitled "14 Ways to Be the World’s Worst Web Project Manager"
His 14 points include:
- Let Interruptions Dictate Your Schedule
- Don’t Communicate Clearly with Your Clients
- Keep Your Clients Guessing
- If You’re Not Going to Meet a Deadline, Don’t Tell the Client
- Always Underestimate the Resources Needed for a Project
- If a Client is Being Rude, Respond in Kind
- Never Admit to Making a Mistake
- Shift Blame to Someone on Your Team
- Spend Very Little Time Writing Emails
- Don’t Get to Know Your Team
- Assume Your Team is on Schedule
- Don’t Create a System to Remind You to Contact Clients
- Come into Meetings Ill-prepared
Read in full Chris’s article: 14 Ways to Be the World’s Worst Web Project Manager.