This is Part 3 of my series of tools you can use for Keyword Research. In part 1 of this series, I looked at free tools which Google offers. In Part 2, I looked at the tools available as add-ons to the Firefox Web Browser. In Part 3, I have listed a number of tools you can access on the web which are not provided by Google.
17. SEO Book Keyword Suggestion Tool – This tools uses the Wordtracker keyword suggestion tool. If you sign up for a Wordtracker account they offer many additional keyword research features and tools that are lacking in this keyword tool.
18. WordTracker – offers a free 7 day trial – but you need to sign up first.
19. Lexical FreeNet Connected thesaurus – This program allows you to search for relationships between words, concepts, and people. You can also use this for your SEO keyword research projects.
21. What’s the Buzz – a keyword research tool to find out who’s talking about a certain keyword by displaying the Technorati Blog Popularity Chart, the Google Trends chart, blog posts tagged with or containing the keyword, and social bookmarks tagged with the keywords.
23. iWebTool – Keyword Suggestions – This tool will display up to 10 popular keywords matching your initial keyword using Google, Yahoo and MSN
22. KW Map – a keyword map for the whole internet. Below is an example of the keyword phrases you can discover for "Global Warming".